Twice a month we team up with Jim Kendall, business columnist for the Daily Herald and host of our podcast. He will interview MotherG on the hottest business and tech topics that are trending.
On this episode we will discuss best practices and tips to look out for when dealing with Ransomeware.
Episode #6: How to avoid becoming the next victim of Ransomware
Listen to this episode to hear Dave and Jim discuss:
- Why is there an increase in Ransomware attacks?
- Ransomware locks up your networks and files
- What should I do if I'm the victim of a Ransomware attack?
- How do I prevent a Ransomware attack?
- Signs & best practices to follow
- User education and training
- Rules to follow to stay safe and avoid breaches
For more information on security check out these posts:
Did you like the podcast? We’d love to hear your feedback!